PET WASTE REMOVAL SERVICES NOW OFFERED
CALL US OR CLICK CONTACT US BUTTON OR READ BELOW TO INQUIRE ABOUT OUR PET WASTE REMOVAL SERVICES
Pet waste cleanup can result in a hazardous (not to mention messy) situation! Contamination of groundwater can result from run-off. Pet Care Fact Sheet
Service Areas: Florissant, Divide, Woodland Park
Monthly Rates: $25 Per Week ***Includes filling up to two 5-Gallon buckets. Service area limited to one Acre. Pricing is with credit or debit card on file. You may cancel at any time.
One Time Service Rate: $125 ***Includes filling up to three 5-Gallon buckets. Each bucket thereafter is $10 additional. Limited to one hour service call.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I cancel at any time? Answer: Yes, no obligation to continue using our services!
- How do you schedule appointments? Answer: Our Weekly Rate includes flexible scheduling (weather, holidays and scheduling conflicts). We have to have the flexibility to service your account anytime during that week.
- Can I pay using a check or cash? Answer: Payment is due at the time of service, you may pay with check or cash provided you are home at the time of unscheduled service. It is far easier to pay using a credit or debit card which is then securely stored in our credit card processor software.
- Do you increase the charge based on how many dogs I have? Answer: No, but we limit our service capacity to two 5-Gallon buckets max per visit on the Weekly Rate.
- Do you carry insurance? Answer: Yes, we carry over a million dollars in liability coverage to protect our clients and ourselves.
- What happens when weather does not cooperate? Answer: Weather delays are certainly possible. We do not service accounts in inclement weather.
- Can I put a hold on services? Answer: Call us to discuss these individual circumstances!